Monday, August 29, 2011

Camping 2011!! =)


Hello, Rachie here... and I finally made it on here, no matter how sleepy I am right now, I made it! The only exciting thing I did this summer was go on a church retreat to "Chain O' Lakes". It's a camping site up north near Gurnee & it was a very good way to end my summer. But the bad part was I have mosquito bites everywhere. :(

I'm not really good at telling people about myself, because I think it's just best to ask people about me, so you could hear what they got to say. But here goes a shot, I was born in Stockton, California. and i spent most of my childhood there. I moved to Chicago when i was 8/9 and I just recently moved to Glenview this summer! Oh! I am very family oriented, I like to eat Asian food, and sleep. :)

Personally, one of the things I am most excited about is making new friendships and hopefully maintaining those friendships I make. The thing that I am least excited about school has to be the tremendous amounts of homework that awaits me and everyone else. :( Other than that, I'm ready for what high school has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment