Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Post

Okay seriously every time i try to post this it freezes then crashes! I wanna say im POed but im not sure if thats allowed...good thing i took some pics before i lost it! Okay starting over now: hey its eleni, i know im alittle late with this but i finally figured it out (technoolgy really isnt my thing) Okay well something interesting about me is im a really bad cook. I cant cook for my life so i decided to take up cooking class here at school and so far ive only burnt two bags of popcorn...its not like i try to mess it up i guess it just comes naturally. This year im excited to meet new people bacuse im super social. oooo and thats another intersting thing about me!! You can put me in just about any situation and ill find someone or something to talk about. Okay and something im not so excited about is all the homework. Sorry this was really badly organized. Now that i figured out the whole blog thing im going to try posting for the hundreth time, finger crossed it goes throughhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment