Monday, September 5, 2011

Unit 1 Reflection...

Anka here! Time flew in Unit 1! Maybe that's because it was actually pretty fun! I've never been so hands on in a science class before. The beans were probably the highlight of the unit! They were so cool and fun to learn about. I still can't believe there's something living inside there! Using the microscopes to see the tetrahymena thermophila was also really awesome. Although, I learned all about microscopes last year, I completely forgot everything! Now it has been implanted in my brain to never to use the coarse adjustment knob when on high power! (Not that I did or anything! xD) Not only has my brain been refreshed on micrscopes but also on how to form an experiment. I can totally call myself an expert now...okay, maybe not an expert...haha. After learning everything we needed to know for the quiz, I was well prepared and able to do well on it. Overall, unit 1 was surprisingly intersting and I'm really excited to continue doing more experiments! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment