Monday, September 5, 2011

My First Post!




Hi I'm Eunice! When I was younger, something that I thought was really interesting were insects. Especially roly polys. The way they ball up in a ball when I touch them and watching it unroll itself was pretty interesting to me. (They roll up in a ball when they feel threatened). But did you know that their actual name is Armadillidiidae?! And did you know there are people who keep these creatures as pets?! Unlike other insects, these creatures can be awesome house cleaners. They eat leftovers, and little insects. You never know, you may want to keep these adorable creatures as a pet one day~


What I am most excited for this school year is dissection in biology. I wanted to be a doctor since I was six years old, because I enjoy science and learning about human bodies.


The thing I'm least excited about is marching in the band. I enjoy playing the flute, but I don't want to be marching outside every Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment