Monday, September 5, 2011

Nature of Science - DONE!!

Yay we made it through the first unit! I thought 9th grade science would blow me off and overwhelm me, but our first unit was exciting and enjoyable. On the first couple days of school, to be honest, my brain was filled with worries about grades, teachers and homework. I was so anxious and nervous about this school year.
When we were introduced to jumping beans, I had no clue what they were, and I had no idea they were larvae's inside a seed pod, but it was fun observing and experimenting with these creatures.
Learning about all the microscope functions were boring, but I realized if we didn't go over those things, observing the cells would have failed, because we would've been lost to do what's next or how to control the microscope. Overall, it was a fun unit to start off biology and it wasn't that overwhelming as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment